Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today was a Good Day

Today was a good day.


I teach college courses as an adjunct professor. It pays the bills. However, due to a variety of reasons, I was only set to teach 1 course. After today, I’m teaching a total of 4 and have an interview for a full-time position.

The Fey Folio: Clans of the Fey Realm is generating some good buzz. I’m super proud of that product – maybe even more proud of it than the 4e version because of the ‘art’ of making good Pathfinder foes.

My article, All the Rage, has found a home on Kobold Quarterly’s website – it seems to be drawing some quality praise. I love that article. Look for part 2 soon.

Started a new Pathfinder game online. Had some technical difficulties (my fault – but fixable) and lucked into a group of enthusiastic fun players. I plan on posting their characters tomorrow. I also realized I may need to work on my organization for the game . . . but again that is a post for another day.

Lastly, I found out last night I’m going to have a daughter.

Thank you July 14th.

(Any other Pathfinder posts I do will be at my other blog: The Masterwork Scroll -- blogger hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment