Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Taking My Talents to South Beach

Or maybe not.

However, I will no longer be blogging here. I'm done. For those of you who followed Thieves' Cant over at wordpress and here, thanks for your readership and interesting comments.

There are so many good bloggers/blogs out there, I find myself with little to add to the discussion. At least not on a 3-5/week amount. And if I have a blog, that is how often I want to update it. So, ultimately the blog 'makes me feel bad' because I neglect it.

I'm fortunate with my job and a bit of burgeoning freelance work that my writing calendar is filled up for the foreseeable future . . . which also makes it easier to let go.

That being said, I want to remain a part of the community, be it RPGBN, the general blogosphere or gaming in general.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've noticed a lot of blogs, smartly, gathering writers. I'd like to throw my hat into that ring. If you have a predominantly 4e or Pathfinder blog and you are looking for a 1/week column, drop me a comment and let me know. I'd like to see Thieves' Cant live on somewhere . . . if just because the title fucking rocks.

Then again if that is not to be, who knows when I may pop up again.

Again thank you.

PS - I'm not totally abandoning the interwebs. @thelastrogue on twitter if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're stopping the blog — I always enjoyed it. Hope to hear you around somewhere else on the 'net, and good luck, whatever you end up doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the look out for a guest columnist, send me an email, lets talk.

    :)

    ReplyDelete