Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where the Fey Come From


So tomorrow (or later tonight) I wills start in earnest in my explanation of how I transformed Celtic, Slavic, and even Filipino myth into 4e monsters and story devices.  But for today I will just show you where I started . . . where all good research does . . .wikipedia!
 Below is a list of some of the monsters included and links to their Wikipedia origin. For those of you who have purchased the Fey Folio (thanks!) you’ll note some deviations from the standard mythology in the included monsters . . . there are good reasons for that, one’s I’ll touch on tomorrow.
For now expand your knowledge of folklore and faeries . . .
Fachen

OH - also a really kicking review of the Fey Folio can be found here. If you're still hesitant to indulge in sweet fey goodness maybe this can help assuage your fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment